Buy CYTOMEL (LIOTHYRONINE SODIUM 25MCG) BY MEDITECH
CYTOMEL is a powerful weight loss drug to improve the solid mass in a short time. Liothyronine Sodium tablet is a best quality drug to add lean mass in a short time. Liothyronine Sodium tablet improves the fat reduction from the user’s body to develop fat free lean mass.
Cytomel is also used to treat or prevent goiter (enlarged thyroid gland), and is also given as part of a medical tests for thyroid disorders.
CYTOMEL is the brand name of the prescription drug liothyronine, which is used to treat hypothyroidism, a condition in which the thyroid gland doesn’t produce enough thyroid hormone.
Side effects CYTOMEL
The following serious side effects:
- Chest pain or pounding in the chest
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Rapid or irregular pulse
- Leg cramps
- Excessive sweating
- Sensitivity to heat
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Changes in appetite or weight changes
- Signs of anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction that may include rash, hives, difficulty breathing, chest tightness, or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
The usual starting dose of CYTOMEL for treating hypothyroidism is 5 to 25 mcg per day. The dose then is adjusted based on the patient’s response and the blood levels of thyroid hormone. Optimal liothyronine doses are different for each patient and vary depending on the patient’s age, weight, symptoms, blood levels of thyroid hormone and underlying conditions such as heart disease. Individuals who are hypothyroid will require thyroid hormone for life.
Tell your doctor about all prescription, non-prescription, illegal, recreational, herbal, nutritional, or dietary drugs you’re taking, especially:
- Anticancer medicines
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners) such as Coumadin (warfarin)
- Antidepressants or anti-anxiety drugs
- Arthritis medications
- Beta-blockers such as Lopressor or Toprol (metoprolol), Inderal (propranolol), or Blocadren or Timoptic (timolol)
- Carafate (sucralfate)
- Cholesterol-lowering resins such as Colestid (colestipol) or Questran (cholestyramine)
- Diabetes medications (insulin and tablets)
- Dilantin (phenytoin)
- Dolophine or Methadose (methadone)
- Kayexalate (sodium polystyrene sulfonate)
- Lanoxin (digoxin)
- Oral contraceptives
- Theo-Dur (theophylline)
Also be sure to take the medicines Questran (cholestyramine) and Colestid (colestipol) at least four hours before, or one hour after, taking Cytomel.