Buy NORDITROPIN SIMPLEXX 15MG/1.5ML (45IU)
NORDITROPIN SIMPLEXX 15MG is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone, and in those with chronic kidney failure, Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Somatropin is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome.
NORDITROPIN SIMPLEXX 15MG is prefilled and premixed. This means you don’t have to load the growth hormone with cartridges Users of Norditropin SimpleXx Pen have access to NordiCare patient support, which can help you with Norditropin SimpleXx Pen 45IU insurance issues you may have Norditropin SimpleXx Pen offers multiple doses which means most patients can use the pen several times before the medicine runs out.
NORDITROPIN SIMPLEXX 15MG Side effects
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
- increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, and weight loss;
- sudden and severe pain behind your eyes, vision changes;
- swelling in your head, face, hands, or feet; or
- numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache, feeling tired;
- redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected;
- pain in your arms or legs, joint stiffness or pain;
- muscle pain; or
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
Dosage NORDITROPIN SIMPLEXX
The dose for children depends on their body weight and body surface area. Later in life, the dose depends on height, weight, gender and growth hormone sensitivity and will be adjusted until you are on the right dose.
- Children with low production or lack of growth hormone: The usual dose is 0.025 to 0.035 mg per kg body weight per day or 0.7 to 1.0 mg per m2 body surface area per day
- Children with Turner syndrome: The usual dose is 0.045 to 0.067 mg per kg body weight per day or 1.3 to 2.0 mg per m2 body surface area per day
- Children with kidney disease: The usual dose is 0.05 mg per kg body weight per day or 1.4 mg per m² body surface area per day
- Children born small for gestational age (SGA): The usual dose is 0.035 mg per kg body weight per day or 1.0 mg per m2 body surface area per day until final height is reached. (In clinical trials of short children born SGA doses of 0.033 and 0.067 mg per kg body weight per day have typically been used)
- Adults with low production or lack of growth hormone: If your growth hormone deficiency continues after completion of growth, treatment should be continued. The usual starting dose is 0.2 to 0.5 mg per day. Dose will be adjusted until you are on the right dose. If your growth hormone deficiency starts during adult life, the usual starting dose is 0.1 to 0.3 mg per day. Your doctor will increase this dose each month until you are on the right dose. The usual maximum dose is 1.0 mg per day.
How to Store
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package after EXP/. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Store unused Norditropin SimpleXx cartridges in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C) in the outer carton, in order to protect from light. Do not freeze or expose to heat.
While using Norditropin SimpleXx 15 mg/1.5 ml cartridge in an injection pen you can either:
- Keep it in the pen for up to 4 weeks in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C), or
- Keep it in the pen for up to 3 weeks at room temperature (below 25°C).
Do not continue to use Norditropin SimpleXx cartridges if they have been frozen or exposed to excessive temperatures.
Check each new Norditropin SimpleXx cartridge before you use it. Do not use any cartridge that is damaged or cracked.
Do not use Norditropin SimpleXx cartridges if the solution inside is cloudy or discoloured.